Thursday, April 7, 2011

Creative writing class review

THINGS I REALLY ENJOYED:
-Lyrics... It was fun to listen to some new music
-Poems... A new way of thinking
-Daily journal... Practice for college
-Loved how this class was basically online. Like if i missed a day I could go online and it would be there. I liked how If I needed to I could go home and work on something because its all online. I also love how this was a writing class that was on the computer because I hate writing with paper. I think we just would have wasted so much paper. Everything is easier now with the computers. Made this class easier how it was on the computer.
-Another thing I liked was how we can design our own page on blogspot.com.
-Also liked how some daily journals had random pictures that you had to write about. I thought that was pretty neat.

THINGS I DIDNT REALLY CARE FOR:
-Writing the stories... It was really hard to write a short story for me. I guess I just didnt know where to go with it.
-I also didn't really care for the audio short story because it was really hard to sit there for 30 mins and listen to this lady.
Other than those two things, there wasn't much that I didn't like. I pretty much loved everything about this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment