Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Daily journal: Bad food expierence

One time I went out to AppleBees' in Apple valley with my boyfriend and his grandma. We got there and sat down and started to look at the menu. When we got there it was really packed. I was surprised that we had a table. We looked at the menu to see what we wanted to eat. Once we all knew what we wanted we had to wait and wait and wait for our waitress to come and take our order. We waited for about 20 minutes. That for one put us all on edge. So she took all of our orders. I got the pick three and I picked the Queso blanco and the honey bbq wings and these chicken tacos. Jon, my boyfriend picked the a1 steak burger, this was his favorite. His grandma picked some burger that I don't remember what it was called but it was delicious! After she took our order we all talked about everything that was on our minds. After awhile we started to realize how long it had been since she had last talked to us. The waitress hadn't talked to us in about 30 mins. So then we asked this waiter if we could speak to our waitress. I mean we had been waiting for our food for a long time. We were thinking that our food is probabaly cold by now, how gross. So we waited another 10 minutes untill she came to talk to us. "Your food is just coming out" The waitress said to us. We finally got our food after waiting about an hour, which is ridiculous. Everything in my pick three was good and still hot except the stupid tacos, they were cold and discusting. I will never get those tacos again. Jons burger was delicious he said but it could have been a bit warmer. Grandma's food was also good. So we waited a long time but it was worth it in the end. The wait made us more hungry than we were before we walked in to AppleBees'. The only bad thing were my tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment