Monday, April 4, 2011

Daily journal: Picture

I was just about to sit down in my chair and start reading my shakespear when I saw something scurry accross the floor. Now my biggest fear of all is mice so I was hoping it wasn't a mouse. I got up on the chair and started to look for something on the floor. Big or small I didn't know what I was looking for. Just then I saw something scurry accross the floor again. I just missed it and I could barilly see what it was. I think it was under the rug. I slowly got off the chair and I had my eyes set on the rug. There was a little bump in the rug and I just knew it was there. I needed something to kill it with and the only thing in sight was the chair that I was just sitting on. The lamp would obviously break if I were to smash it to the floor so the best option was the wooden chair. I picked up the chair and I had it over my head just about to drill it into the floor where the bump was. 1...2...3..! Just as I was about to hit the floor the small littl bump in the rug moved accross the floor. I followed the bump and it was just sitting there again. 1...2...3... BANG! I hit the floor and I knew I hit the bump too. I decided to lift up the rug and see what was under there. I needed to see if I actualy hit something. As I lifted up the rug the small black mouse scurried out from underneath the rug and flew into the kitchen. Well that just answered all of my questions. For one, I didn't kill it, and two it is a mouse. Its and ugly black mouse too. As it scurried to the kitchen a bunch of shivers rushed through me like lightning. I was so afraid of mice like you wouldn't believe. I hurried to the kitchen before the mouse could hide in something.

No comments:

Post a Comment