Wednesday, February 9, 2011

10 years from now...

Today I woke up and felt refreshed. I got up and started making breakfast for my two kids, Rylee and Jon. After I sat and ate breakfast with Rylee and Jon I went upstairs to wake up my husband Jon and started to get ready for work. After I got out of the shower I put Redken Anti-snap in my hair and started to blow dry it. Then I started to put on my bare minerals make-up, which I am almost out of. Once my hair and make-up were done I went into the bedroom where my closet was and started to decide on what I was going to wear to work. While I did that, My husband Jon was still in bed, so I had to wake him up again... He finally got up and i picked out my outfit. As he hopped in the shower i gave  him a kiss and said "have a good day hunny". As i went into the garage i got the keys to the Toyota Prius and hopped in the car, and off i drove to work. We were living in lakeville so my job was pretty far. I was working downtown as a chemist, testing certain medicines for certain things. I had to work 7:30-5 every day except weekends... I had weekends off! When i got home from work my kids were watching t.v. and eating snacks. My husband was upstairs in our bedroom crashed out. I went upstairs and changed into comfy clothes and went downstairs into the kitchen. I was starting to make dinner. Lasagna sounded delicious! After dinner was done i went and gathered everyone to eat. We all discussed how our day went.

No comments:

Post a Comment