Monday, February 7, 2011

Daily Journal: Zebra and Lion

One day I was on my way to work and I thought i'd stop and get some coffee for me and my co-workers. I walked in to Dunn Brothers and the smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the air. I got what I usually got, caramel frappe and the rest just coffee. While I was waiting I was looking at this magazine which had Britney Spears on the front cover. "Ding", My coffee was done! I grabbed the coffee and headed out the door. Right as I walked out the door out ran a Zebra! I had no idea where it had come from but it flew right past me. I fell backward and all the coffee spilled on me. Ahhh! It burns! As a few people were helping me up, we heard this obnoxious roar coming not too far from here. We all look around and we see a Lion looking at us. He looked hungry and mean. We all screamed and ran back into the coffee shop. Everyone was talking and calling they're loved ones. Some people were saying that the animals could have broken out of the zoo. I mean why else would there have been a Zebra and a Lion? No one could think of any other reason why.. Everyone got together and started to wander what others animals had gotten out. Untill we heard these loud footsteps going thud, thud, thud, thud! The footsteps were really loud and we could only think of one animal that would be that huge... an Elephant! Oh no, an elephant could tear apart the city and kill a lot of people. Everyone started to freak out!

No comments:

Post a Comment