Friday, February 25, 2011

Daily journal: 3 people for dinner...

So i'm waiting at Outback Steakhouse and I was wondering where my guests were untill I started to see them coming. There I saw Marilyn Monroe and John Kennedy and Matthew Mcconaughey, my husband. Matthew and I have been married for 6 years. We met at a Caribou Coffee in Aruba. As Matthew and I were having dinner with Marilyn and John we started to discuss tons of different things. We both wanted to know what happened with his ex wife. Because now Marilyn and John were married. John had cheated on his ex wife with tons of different women including Marilyn. John had some sort of fascination with Marilyn. He was sort of obsessed with her. Marilyn was a beautiful women with great curves and hair. And boy she could sing. She was also a great actress. She was definately far more interesting and lovely than his ex wife. His ex wife was annoying and strict and nagged abou everything. Matthew and I laughed because all women seem to nag.

No comments:

Post a Comment