Friday, February 4, 2011

Thank you Ali

Thank you so much ali for always being there for me. You are my best friend. We always have each others' backs and stick up for each other. You truly are an awesome friend. People are mean to you all the time and I don't know why. You are such a nice person and you always are so giving. I am so happy we are friends especially since you stole my ex from me. hahah! But you know what, we are mature enough to look past those stupid things. Even though I hated your guts back in th day, our friendship never would of happend otherwise. Every time we hang out or just even in school we like get each other. We are so much alike and we understand each other. Or even when we go to the mall and we just walk around doing stupid pointless things that make us laugh. hahah they are such fun times that I will never forget. Everytime I come home from hanging out with you I am always in a better mood. Your overall a great person and when you grow up you will do great things. You should definately have a job later in life where you work with people. You just have that smile that cheers people up. You know how to say something dumb to make someone laugh to cheer them up. I don't know how many times you've came to me asking for advice. I give you good advice all the time which is good because sometimes you needed my advice so you wouldn't go do something that you shouldn't. I also don't know how many times you have cried on my shoulder. I have helped you through hard times and i'm always there for you. Your also always there for me. I don't cry often in front of people but I know that I have cried on your shoulder a few times. You are always there for me when I need you. You try and give me advice but its hard because im usually the advice giver. But we try hard to do what we do. Ali you are an amazing person and an awesome friend. Don't ever let anyone tell you any different.

No comments:

Post a Comment