Monday, February 14, 2011

Out of the dark we came into the...

Out of the dark we came into the dangerous hall where there was an awful reek. The stench was of some rotted trumpet lying in the corner. As I wondered through this creepy hall a crafty little squirrel ran up behind me. He noticed the banana in my bag, and he jumped up and got ahold of it. When I finally noticed the squirrel, he was already at the end of the hall. "Hey thats my banana!" Then I ran after the squirrel... That was the only little bit of food I had left. When I turned the corner there he was munching on my banana. I steadily walked closer to him, very quietly. Once I got really close, I snatched up the squirrel and he squeled. I grabbed my half eaten banana from him and dropped him on the floor. The little squirrel was sad and he ran to the corner of the hall and quivered there. He seemed scared and looked like he had no one. I started to feel really bad that I took this from him and was going to leave him. I went over to him and picked him up. I said I was sorry and put him on my shoulder. It kind of felt like I had my own personal side kick. As we traveled along through this dark hallway, we came apon things people wouldn't even believe. No wonder why this squirrel was so scared and alone. All these scary creatures had eaten his family, and he had no one. He was fighting for his life this whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment