Thursday, February 3, 2011

Journal Entry: Most Beatiful Place

The most beautiful place i've been was in California. I went to California in 8th grade with my family. We stayed in this gorgeous hotel with a gigantic pool and hot tub. Every night after our long day of exploring California, we would go back to our palace and soak in the hot tub. This was one of the most relaxing times of my life. I had no worries and no fears. I didn't need to be anywhere and I wasn't in any rush. In California they have these old ships that you can tour, so we decided that would be pretty fun to do. So we payed for our ticket and got on the ship. This ship was soooo big that heliocopters land on it. There are heliocopters pads for the heliocopters to land on. This ship was so cool to be on, it almost felt haunted in there. We went in so many rooms where it was dark and dreary and almost a wet feeling. I got to see where the Army men slept. They slept in these tiny little beds stacked on top of each other in this acute room. We also got to see where they ate all their meals. Being on this ship was so much fun and so interesting. It made me think about alot of things and how people have to live through things. I know I couldn't of slept in that small room on a small cot like bed. Going to California was the most relaxing and adventurous places i've ever been. Just going to that beautiful beach everyday, sitting in the hot sun, made me love California. I recommend going out there, you'll wanna go back every year for your vacation. Going to California was the first time that I saw palm trees. Also when I went there I just recently got a cell phone with a camera, so I was taking so many pictures of the palm trees every where I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment