Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random daily journal

So now that i'm 18 my mom puts more rules on me than i had before? This just doesn't make any since. I never used to have a curfew or had to tell her where i was. Now i have to be home at 9 and text her every second... I though i would have more freedom as an 18 year old. My mom also hates my new boyfriend. She doesn't give him a chance, instead she is obsessed with my ex boyfriend and is always hanging with him... Therefore i can never have my boyfriend over because my ex is there. This is why i never want to be home. If me and my boyfriend want to hangout we always go to his house or something. Last time he was over was my birthday... January 6th. My boyfriend feels really awkward with my ex always being at my house and he feels intimidated. My mom hasn't given my new boyfriend a chance and that isn't fair at all. My mom thinks she can keep me from seeing m boyfriend.. ha well that isn't possible. Im 18 and im going to chose to hang with my boyfriend... im not going to sit home while my ex is here... She needs to quit pushing me on my ex and my ex's family. I honestly want nothing to do with them... I moved on a longggg time ago and this is ridiculous that i get reminded of what he did to me everyday he is over. this is why i am never home. If these rules keep up, i am moving out. This is annoying. My mom is like a 16 year old and has never grown up.. We dont get along anymore because im growing up. I see her as annoying. She always wants me to go out and live out my senior year and have fun with friends. And then she says i cant go hangout with my boyfriend? What does she want me to do.. sit home? like seriously every time me and my boyfriend hangout i have a blast and were always with other people. i feel like im having the most fun i have ever had. When i was 17 i could do anything. be home whenever and i didnt have to text her where i was. i just told her where i was and it was all fine. i could hang with my boyfriend whenever.. now that im 18 i cant do any of that? this isn't how its suppose to be. legally i can do whatever i want now. My mom is just scared and freaking out that im going to leave her and move out.. which i am.. cuz shes crazy. She needs to go back to the crazy hospital. she tried killing herself cuz me and my ex broke up. she is insane! She seriously is like a little teenager. I can't handle her anymore. im growing up and shes not. Im so sick of fighting with her everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment