Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daily jounal: I wake up and...

I wake up and try to take a deep breath, but the deeper the breath the more severe the pain. The ground is hard beneath my back, and I feel a dull pain in my arm. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. Then I tried to move my arm but then to realize that I didn't have an arm. I tried opening my eyes again and they were almost open just really blurry. I tried blinking some more and then I got a clear vision. I looked down at my arm where it hurt and there was no arm I had lost my arm somewhere and I have no idea how this happend. I sat there trying to remember anything, but I drew a blank. All of a sudden cop cars and ambulances rushed right to me. They were moving so fast beacuse I was loosing so much blood. My whole body was numb so at the time I didn't even notice I was loosing so much blood. Once they got me on the carrier they carried me into the ambulance. In there they were hooking me up to things and using towels to soak up my blood. Then this lovely lady asked me a few questions. She asked me what my name was, Adam, Then she asked me for my birthday, March 3, 1984. Then she started asking me what happend and what was I doing before this all happened. I didn't know anything. Then we finally arrived at the hospital where they were rushing me into the doors and into some emergency room. As they were running me through the hallways they were shouting things, you know doctor terms. Stuff I had no idea the meaning of. It sounded kind of scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment