Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Daily journal: Fictional character

I just left the Jersey Shore, my most favorite place on this earth. I'm going to miss Jenny and the girls and vinny mostly and Pauly, Ron and Mike. I was almost home until I realized that I forgot my spray tan equipment. Ohhh no! I needed to be tan. I have to turn around and go get my equipment. So I turned around the Escalade and headed back to the Jersey Shore. It would take me about an hour to get back there. On my way back I kept on thinking of horrible things that could have happened to my equipment. Someone could have stolen it. Someone could have hid it. I hope nothing had happened to it because I don't know what I would do without my spray tanning equipment. Finally I arrived back at the Jersey Shore and what do you know, Mike "The Situation" was still here.
"Hey Snoookie!"
"Hey!"
"Why are you back? Did you forget something?"
"Yeah I forgot my spray tanning equipment! I can't live without it!"
"Yeah I know you can't hahah! I was just actually going to leave."
"Oh okay! Well I'll miss you sooo much!"
"I'll miss you too Snooks!"
I was finally left alone in the whole house to find my equipment. I first looked in my room where I had left it. It was no where to be seen. I looked in Pauly and Vinny's room, No where! I looked in the whole entire house and it was not there! So I grabbed my purse and started to head out the door and right as I opened the door to leave, SURPRISE! Everyone from the Jersey Shore was out side waiting for me. They had my spray tanning equipment. It was a surprise. I thought everyone left but they were all outside in the front waiting for me to leave so they could surprise me! We all had a big group hug and said we would miss each other until next season on the Jersey Shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment