Thursday, March 17, 2011

Daily journal: "I once dreamed about..."

I once dreamed about my stalker coming into my house and torturing me and my family. You see I used to have a restraining order on this guy. It wore off because it was only for a year. This guy used to be obsessed with me. He loved me and he thought I loved him back and i didn't. I was just being a good friend to him. I had no feelings for him at all. I mean I felt bad but I honestly did have any feeling for him like that. I got a restraining order on him because he was angry that I didn't love him, and I kind of liked this other guy at the time, the guy I happened to like was a guy he hated? So this mad him furious. He walked all the way to my house from him which was like 2 miles away and he sat outside by my garage. He was also pacing the front of my house, untill my mom heard something and she looked out the window.
" Oh my god! He's outside our house!! "
" WHAT?!? "
My mom and I didnt know what to do. My brother was home and he had two friends over and they were downstairs playing xbox. My mom decided that we should all talk and understand each other. So my mom opened the door and told him to come in. We were all talking and he kept getting more and more and more mad. He got so mad he dug into my moms purse and picked out these pills that were anti-depressants that my mom was on and he opened up the bottle and downed the whole bottle. He probably put down at least 12 pills. Also as we were talking the whole time he was using his lighter to burn a different pill bottle. But after he downed those pills my mom and I were screaming and we kicked him out, as we were kicking him out he knocked out the chair he was sitting in. Finally he was out of the house and we were bother shaking. We couldn't beleive that that just happened. My brother and his two friends came up and were wondering what had just happened, because of all the noise we just made. 5 minutes later I was looking out the window and I saw my neighbor walking towards county road 42 which is right in front of my house. I was thinking that the kid had ran straight into 42 and I started freaking out. My mom went out there and was talking to my neighbor. I guess the kid left my house screaming out loud cussing and freaking out. I guess he found an old glass bottle of some sort and he banged it on his head and it broke. I guess he was going to run accross 42 but he did not. My neighbor called the cops and we did too when he first left my house. There was an ambulance and cop cars in front of my house on 42 talking to him. He had to go to the hospital and pumped his stomach. He had to go to the crazy hospital for a bit too. But anyways this is why I got a restraining order on him. All because I didn't love him he went psycho. The dream that I had was him coming to our front door and pushed him way in our house and locked the door behind him. He tied my whole family up but me. He locked me and him in a room and he tortured me. He tortured my family too. I don't know but it was a horrible dream and very realistic. And after I had that freaky dream I couldnt go back to sleep. The next day my stalker texted me. Sooooo freaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment