Monday, March 7, 2011

Daily journal: Marian Bartsch and Joey Catsalgi...

Marian Bartsch and Joey Catsalgi met on his first day of work. Marian and Joey seemed to get along fairly well. They had alot in common and they both had problems being social and outgoing. They both were very shy and kept things to themselves, but when they were together they felt like they could share anything together. Marian had a terrible child hood, and he wanted to share what had happened to him in his child hood to Joey. So on their weekly meeting at Caribou he thought he would tell him. As Marian was on his was to Caribou he was thinking about how he would tell him. Once he got there he felt a little better. As they were talking for awhile he thought he'd bring it up by saying I think I need to share something with you. For one, because I've never told anyone before, and two I feel like I trust you and can talk to you about this. Joey said okay I totally understand, and said tell me. So Marian started out by saying well I hate my father, and I have no idea where he is today. You see when I was little my mother ran away because she hated him to. My father was very abusive to her. He starved us. The only way I ate was going to my grandmas house or friend's house or school. My mom pretty much never ate. My mom ran away to find a better place. She left me because she also had no money to even support herself, how was she going to support both of us? So she left me their with my father. He would beat me constantly. I would go to school with black eyes and bruises every where. My teacher would ask me whats going on? And I couldn't say anything because they would call the cops to my house and he would know that I told and I probably would be dead. Even though I didn't say what happened I'm pretty sure they knew because a month later he got taked to prison for abuse. I got put into a orphanage. It was horrible there to but at least I didn't get beat. I missed my mother so much, I prayed that she would come find me or when I got older I would make a lot of money and hire investigators to find her. Here I am today, 27 years old and I make enough money to have people look for her. I think my father is still in prison but i'm not completely sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment