Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Daily journal: How ridiculous I was as a....

How ridiculous I was as a octopus. I am an octopus. I am constantly drenched in ocean water. I swim around all day looking for food and excitement. One day I was feeling silly and I wanted to see how long I could last outside of the ocean water, so I swam up to the shore and stayed out of the water for a little bit. I started to not be able to breath and I got super scared so I went back down into the sea where I belong. Wooftah! That was sooo scary. My friend dolphy saw me from afar and he swam over to me. He's like why are you being so goofy? Why would you think you could go out of the water... You know we can't survive outside of this deep blue sea. He laughed, I knowww... Its just I was so bored and It entertained me for a moment. Dolphy decided he wanted to try. He always jumped up in the air sometimes while swimming, but that was only for a split second. So Dolphy twisted around and went up to shore. He layed up there for the longest time... 3 full minutes untill he came back down. He said he felt fine. He said it was a little hard to breath but other than that it was entertaining. Then we both decided that we were hungry and that we should go down to the local burger shop by the coral reefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment